A Higher Education Customer
One of the largest community college systems in the nation with 5,500 faculty and staff serving more than 100,000 students annually at seven colleges and six satellite sites.
- Lack of systems integration
- Disconnected business processes
- Limited information access and reporting
- Inconsistent delivery of student services
- Cross-campus integration and alignment
- Standardized access to better information
- Enhanced delivery of student-centric services
- Support for long-term institutional growth
A comprehensive student system, which included PeopleSoft Student Administration, Student Records, Student Financials, Financial Aid and Self-Service modules, implemented over an 18-month period.
By leveraging our education industry expertise, SDA helped develop a solution that provides students, faculty and staff with self-service access to course registrations, schedules of classes, course catalogs, academic reports, financial accounts and grading.
It gave the college administration the ability to track every step of the student life cycle, from recruiting, admissions and registration, to financial aid, graduation and contribution history.
It also provided centralized data easily shared across the entire college system. Every campus is now able to access accurate and reliable data, enabling them to make informed and strategic decisions in keeping with the entire college system.
SDA was selected as a consulting partner because of our experience and understanding of how to solve problems in the higher education industry using PeopleSoft solutions.
A Healthcare Customer
A large healthcare organization with $1.4 billion in revenues for patient care in a 568-bed medical center that admits more than 25,000 patients, logs more than 78,000 visits to its adult and pediatric emergency departments, and has over 900 physicians on staff.
- Increasing need to document and report compliance to government-regulated healthcare HR standards
- Mergers and acquisitions
- The management of multiple rates of pay
- Highly-unionized workforce
- Improve government reporting
- Improve payroll functionality
- Improve performance management functionality
- Improve supplier contracting, compliance, and invoicing & payments
A comprehensive group of application and technology enhancements to provide improved functionality and reporting in support of Human Capital Management, Supply Chain and Purchasing implemented over a 24-month period.
The solutions included:
- Enhancements and improvements to rules-based payroll and compensation planning functionality in Oracle Payroll.
- Enhancements and improvements to flexible and extendable rates, and self-service enrollment functionality in Oracle Advanced Benefits.
- Enhancements and improvements to reporting and analysis functionality in Oracle Performance Management.
- Enhancements and improvements to core functionality, reporting and integration in Oracle Core HCM.
- Enhancements and improvements to core functionality, reporting and integration in Oracle Supply Chain.
- Enhancements and improvements to core functionality, reporting and integration in Oracle Purchasing and Inventory.
By leveraging our healthcare industry and Oracle EBS expertise, SDA helped provide solutions that improved HR and supply chain decision-making and HR federal compliance and reporting, as well as the ability to define and manage diverse payroll requirements and employee performance and reporting. SDA also improved purchasing processes, including supplier invoice-to-payment and content creation-to-spend compliance. HR and purchasing professionals can now access accurate and reliable data, enabling them to make informed and strategic decisions.
SDA was selected as a consulting partner because of our experience and understanding of how to solve problems in the healthcare industry using Oracle EBS solutions.
A Stock Exchange Customer
The second largest stock market exchange in the world by market capitalization with a value of over 6.8 trillion dollars and over 3000 corporate listings.
- Automated and centralized procure-to-pay cycle
- Centralized control of all supplier and item master information
- Ability to adapt to any purchasing practice
- Global asset visibility, tracking and control
- Automated and centralized asset management
- Optimizing the capital asset portfolio
- Implementation of an automated and centrally managed procure-to-pay process
- Improve ability to globally manage the procure-to-pay process
- Implementation of an automated and centrally managed supplier and item master information
- Improve ability to adapt to changing purchase practices
- Implementation of an automated and centrally managed asset management solution
- Improve ability to globally track and managed assets.
The U.S.-based implementation rollout of a PeopleSoft platform to deliver global automation and management of suppliers, purchasing and asset management. Planning was also done for a future European Union-based implementation.
- PeopleSoft Purchasing
- PeopleSoft Accounts Payables
- PeopleSoft Asset Management
- PeopleSoft Inventory
- PeopleSoft eProcurement
- PeopleSoft eSupplier
- PeopleSoft Contract Management
By leveraging our PeopleSoft Procurement expertise, SDA helped implement a U.S.-focused solution, including applications, technology, best practice business processes and standards. The solution delivered automation and improved the management of suppliers, purchasing and asset management for U.S. operations. It also provided the first step toward improving the global management of suppliers, assets and inventory.
SDA was selected as a consulting partner because of our experience and understanding of how to plan and implement purchasing and asset management solutions using PeopleSoft Procurement, Asset Management and Inventory Management.