Desktop On-Site (Field) Level 3 Support
SDA’s On-Site (Field) Level 3 Support program specifically addresses the challenges of a distributed and remotely located workforce that requires on-site support. Wherever your users are, at home or in an office, SDA can support them in the field at any location. We dispatch desktop field support technicians to remotely located sites for on-site support anywhere and anytime. Our desktop field support technicians troubleshoot hardware and software issues, as well as install and/or upgrade software and provide patch management and software deployment services. Since Level 3 appointments generally require an extended resolution time, users can schedule an on-site session at their convenience.
How It Works:
When your end-user contacts SDA, a Level 1 team member quickly triages the problem. If an advanced Level 2 skill set is required, the case is transferred to an SDA team member with the appropriate expertise and in-depth knowledge of your environment. Using remote capabilities, this Level 2 agent can assume control of the user's computer to diagnose and resolve the problem. If the Level 2 agent determines an on-site visit is required an on0site Level 3 visit will be schedule with the end-user.
It is fast, efficient and cost-effective. In addition, end-users can be back up and running quickly and are delighted with the friendly, competent, 24/7 support they receive no matter where they are.
SDA generates monthly summary and detailed reports that include customer surveys, performance metrics, resolution rates, and service levels. We also schedule periodic management reviews with you to ensure that lines of communication remain open and that we are meeting your expectations.
With SDA Desktop Level 3 Support your organization will get:
- Level 3 Support that seamlessly integrates with any service management software system for comprehensive end user support with troubleshooting, resolution, software upgrades, and more.
- Full North American coverage, providing on-site support wherever your PCs are located (offices or home offices).
- Level 3 services whenever needed: Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm in most time zones.
- Assistance in 24 or 48 hours: Most SDA fields support technicians are within a few hours of your location.
- Reduced downtime for your team members, who can even schedule longer sessions at their convenience.
- The best access to a friendly, competent Level 3 team trained in your environment.
Learn more about Desktop On-Site (Field) Level 3 Support. Contact Us.