Cloud Advisory Services
Organizations are flocking to the cloud to benefit from the scalability, responsiveness and cost efficiencies that cloud computing offers. The change to a cloud environment is a significant undertaking that has a huge impact on the way IT organizations operate and the way services are delivered to business users.
SDA’s Cloud Advisory Services will enable your organization to develop an overall cloud computing strategy, a detailed cost-benefit analysis and a roadmap for cloud computing implementation.
The key business challenges to successful cloud adoption include the following:
- Balancing of costs, capabilities and lifespan versus the on-demand cloud computing based solutions.
- Assessing the technical capabilities or constraints and business requirements of private, public or hybrid cloud solutions.
- Managing vulnerabilities in cloud computing leading to potential information security risks, fraud or revenue loss.
- Ensuring the availability of the required skills and resources to efficiently implement cloud solutions.
- Meeting complex compliance requirements and government regulations around storing, accessing and sharing data.
- Building a comprehensive migration strategy to maximum business value, including the type of cloud computing, at what cost and service levels.
What SDA Provides
SDA offers Cloud Advisory Services to further transform the way organizations leverage IT.
We use a highly structured approach to establish your business needs and the underlying technology infrastructure and then recommend the appropriate cloud computing components to deliver reduced costs, enhanced agility, quick service delivery and improved scalability.
Our Cloud Advisory Services address the required changes across people, process and technology, and accelerate the transformation of IT to an on-demand, service-oriented environment.
Our key services include the following:
- Application Portfolio Analysis to identify and prioritize “cloud-ready” applications and workload.
- Application remediation and optimization to achieve cloud-enabled, cloud-ready, cloud-optimized and cloud-native capabilities.
- Assessments to aligning cloud initiatives and goals with enterprise security strategy.
- Business cases for cloud computing, including roadmaps, TCO and ROI analysis.
- Unified controls and security frameworks for effective measurement and continuous monitoring of private and hybrid cloud environments.
- Cloud computing service delivery analysis, with focus on change configuration, incident and SLA management.
- Cloud computing architecture and operational framework recommendations.
SDA’ Cloud Advisory expertise, proven assessment methodologies and skilled vendor agnostic resources will provide your IT executives and front-line management the right support to select and implement the best cloud computing solutions for your environment.
Our tailored approach will help you with the following:
- Identifying the cloud computing platform that’s best suited to your business goals.
- Identifying the best cloud vendors based best suited to your business goals.
- Defining a migration strategy and roadmap to meet your specific cloud implementation objectives and improve overall IT management and governance.
- Identifying your core security issues and optimizing information security.
Learn more about Cloud Advisory Services. Contact Us