Desktop Remote Level 2 Support
SDA’s Remote Level 2 Support program specifically addresses the challenges of a mobile and distributed workforce. Wherever your users are, at home, in an office, hotel, airport, etc., SDA can support them. We remotely attach to their computers and provide Level 2 support anywhere, and anytime. Our support team troubleshoots hardware and software issues, as well as installs and/or upgrades software. Even patch management, software deployment and asset tracking can be handled remotely. Since Level 2 calls generally require an extended resolution time, users can schedule a remote session at their convenience.
How It Works
When your end-user contacts SDA, a Level 1 support team member quickly triages the problem. If an advanced Level 2 skill set is required, the case is transferred to a support team member with the appropriate expertise and in-depth knowledge of your environment. Using remote capabilities the Level 2 support team member can assume control of the user's computer to diagnose and resolve the problem. It is fast, efficient and cost-effective. In addition, end-users are back up and running quickly and are delighted with the friendly, competent, 24/7 support they receive no matter where they are.
SDA generates monthly summary and detailed reports that include customer surveys, performance metrics, resolution rates and service levels. We also schedule periodic management reviews with you to ensure that lines of communication remain open and that we are meeting your expectations.
With SDA Desktop Level 2 Support your organization will get:
- Remote Level 2 support that seamlessly integrates with any service management software system for comprehensive end user support with troubleshooting, resolution, software upgrades, and more.
- Full North American support, providing virtual support wherever your PCs are located (home or office).
- Level 2 services whenever needed: any time, any day 24/7.
- Immediate assistance: No travel, drive time, walking from one building to the next, flying from one place to another, shipping and waiting.
- Reduced downtime for your team members.
- A centralized, cost-effective, consistent process that provides detailed and summary reports which are reviewed monthly.
- The best access to a friendly, competent Level 2 team trained in your environment.
Learn more about Desktop Remote Level 2 Support. Contact Us.