Today’s educators are striving to create the next generation of learning experiences for their students. They enrich the lives of future generations yet daily they are juggling a climate of cost cutting and compliance, all while defining long-term growth plans to prepare for sustained excellence. Higher Education IT staffs are working hard to make the most out their IT investments, and the services they provide to support them. SDA understands the need for technology to run smoothly in the higher education. That is why our Higher Education Solutions are tailored specifically to the unique needs and budgets of Higher Educational institutions.
Our team will help you maintain your application, data, cloud, or infrastructure solutions grow and adapt as rapidly the higher education industry demands. We evaluate your Higher Educational organization needs. We collaborate with institutions of all sizes to meet their primary goals, providing a solid technology foundation.
- Developing a holistic, agile approach to information security.
- Collaborating with faculty and academic leadership to optimize the use of technology in teaching and learning, including understanding the appropriate level of technology to use.
- Improving student outcomes through an approach that strategically leverages technology.
- Ensuring adequate staffing capacity and staff retention as budgets shrink or remain flat and as external competition grows.
- Improving the management of institutional data through data standards, integration, protection, and governance.
- Developing IT funding models that sustain core services, support innovation, and facilitate growth.
- Developing effective methods for business intelligence, reporting, and analytics to ensure they are relevant to institutional priorities and decision making and can be easily accessed and used by administrators, faculty, and students.
- Integrating enterprise applications and services to deliver systems, services, processes, and analytics that are scalable and constituent centered.
- Creating flexible IT organizational structures, staff roles, and staff development strategies that are enough to support innovation and accommodate ongoing changes in higher education.
- Providing scalable and well-resourced e-learning services, facilities, and staff to support increased access to and expansion of online education.