Application Single Sign-On (SSO) Security Implementation Services
If you are looking to implement a single sign-on solution to provide secure authentication to allow users to access your PeopleSoft or Oracle EBS or third-party applications, SDA can design, configure and test your Oracle-based Single Sign-On Solution. SDA system administration consultants will work with your internal DBA and system administration team to enhance and provide a single sign-on point for your applications.
What SDA Provides:
Using Oracle Identity Manager, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle AccessGate , Webgate and if necessary a 3rd party Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP)l, SDA’s consultants will provide the following services to build a single sign-on solution for security authentication of users:
- Single Sign-On (SS0) Discovery - SDA consultant will identify user authentication requirements, confirm system environment requirements, identify gaps and recommend solutions and define or refine scope, requirements and plan.
- Set up Development and Test Environments – SDA consultants will verify server configurations and install and initial all solutions components.
- Design Single Sign-On Solutions - SDA consultants will iteratively configure, test and document SSO to your user authentication requirements.
- Confirm Single Sign-On Solution Readiness – SDA consultants will conduct system and user acceptance testing as well as prepare SSO solution for productions cutover.
- Production Deployment Support – If necessary, SDA consultant will provide limited support for the SSO solution.
With SDA's Application Security Implementation Services, your organization will:
- Maximize productivity.
- Eliminate lost or forgotten passwords.
- Lower user support costs.
- Securely store and manage all passwords.
- Strengthen authentication security.
- Improve network security.
- Aid in regulatory compliance including Sarbanes-Oxley and HIPAA compliance.
- Simplify administration.
Learn more about Application SSO Security Implementation Services. Contact Us.