IT Process and Service Management Services
Today, organizations are so globally dispersed that an IT environment based on flexible, yet standard measurable business processes is mandatory to enable effective collaboration across geographies and business units. SDA has extensive experience in designing systems and driving end-to-end business processes transformation.
Your organization needs a best-in-class approach to drive change, allowing you to remain operationally wise, yet strategically focused. We understand that each transformation initiative is unique. Therefore, SDA’s offerings give you the flexibility to first identify and prioritize critical business challenges, then devise appropriate solutions. Our process transformation methodologies will help you deliver high quality services to maximize your IT contribution to business.
- Integrating globally distributed IT organizations.
- Managing risks and redundancies, especially in merger and acquisition scenarios.
- Aligning with partner operations with different maturity levels.
- Aligning multi-location, multi-vendor environments while ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Optimizing IT costs, while maintaining high customer satisfaction.
- Reducing time-to-market for new products and services.
- Improving delivery efficiency.
What SDA Provides
SDA’s Process and Service Management team focuses on transforming IT Services Management (ITSM) using an integrated approach encompassing the scope of processes involved in IT solutions, sourcing, services and operations. Our subject matter expertise in such areas as project management, procurement, asset management, help-desk, IT operations, software development and document/content management makes SDA an ideal choice for your IT process improvement efforts. The range of services include assessments, strategic planning, process definition and implementation, and continual improvement, leveraging industry best practices like ITIL® V3 principles and Agile methodologies.
Our Process and Service Management team can perform and coach you or your clients to perform ITSM-related tasks which may include but not limited to:
- Business Analysis
- Alignment with Business Objectives
- Project Scoping and Planning
- Requirement Definition
- ITSM Assessment
- Gap Analysis
- Development and Implementation of Strategy, Design, Transition, Operation and Continual Service Improvement Projects
- Standards, Policies and Procedures Definitions
- Establish Service Targets for Internal and External Providers
- Procurement Management (development, proposals evaluation, decomposition, vendor selection, etc.)
- Tool Implementation
- RFP Development and Proposals Evaluations
SDA’s IT Process and Service Management solutions will help you reduce TCO and improve the quality of your services to consistently deliver measurable business results, including the following:
- Improved product, service and process stability.
- Standardized processes across your organization and partners.
- Improved availability of business critical services.
- Informed and timely decision making.
- Improved risk management.
- Accelerated business agility and speed-to-market.
- Optimized IT maintenance costs.
Learn more about IT Process and Service Management Services. Contact Us